Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Beyond the Hamburger

On In and Out Burger night I helped Ms Mickle and Ms Weesner to set up MakeyMakey and littleBits. Makey makey is a fun. You create a circuit using various objects that are conductive. When you create the circuit you can play fun games! Another thing that I helped with was littleBits. littleBits are a little different than MakeyMakey. You still create a circuit but the power source is a battery. Also in littleBits you create a circuit and try to make the fan, buzzer, or motor to work. I helped by teaching people how these two different things worked. There were also more fun things like Hour of Code, paper airplanes, and paper airplane launchers. I had lots of fun helping and playing. I hope that we do something like this again. JP - 6th grade











No comments:

Post a Comment